Friday, January 27, 2012

Eyes can not only see, but also show your image.

 One more Sketch from my mobile,

       While traveling from office to home, life gives us an opportunity to see variety of personalizes in bus train etc. Surprisingly! I found one "Sadhu" in Ac bus.

       This person was wearing orange and peach-colored clothing.
Long hair wound round on top of the head and wrapped inside.
but, most dominating was his eyes. His eyes were talking about all that distances he has covered till now.

        I have logged most of the things in this sketch.

1 comment:

  1. An good artist can logged the real expression.
    I am feeling the same here in this art because I was also the part of that journey.
    When this genius saw that person ('Priest'), he could not stop him self and started the painting at once.

    ReplyDelete